Monday, July 30, 2012

Profile Essay Survey

  1. I will profile the Lancaster Super Sport 24 Hour Fitness location. I worked there for nearly three years. 
  2. The dominant impression I wish to convey is what that gym means to people and what it symbolizes.
  3.  I will use the first-person perspective to write this essay. 
  4. The beginning will introduce them to the gym and how it is I got to work there.  
  5. The middle will provide the physical description of the gym as well as encounters I had with members. 
  6. The conclusion will discuss the changes that occurred within me because of the gym. It will discuss what the gym meant to me. 
  7. Dialogue will be professional, but conversational. I want the paper to read like I am telling you a story. 
  8. My essay will feature some of the most profound characters I met throughout my tenure at that gym. 
  9. I will try to use appropriate adjectives and powerful anecdotes to describe the gym and its members. 
  10. I want to use language that can create images so vivid and powerful that the reader can feel what I felt. 
  11. The paper will be speaking about the gym in past tense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment